Monday, November 11, 2013

Reality Farmer?


    Did you know that the political person is poised to be the most spiritual and therefore the best Reality Farmer?

    I think a lot of people don’t know that.

       For the political person today is misconstrued as a go-between - or a public relations servant that basically acts as the face of a government collections agency

       The president of the U$A is roughly employed as the bank teller employee of the month!  Rather let the banker man of no good adage play trivial betting games in the secondary shades.

2 comments:

Rayn Gryphon said...

No matter how many times I read that over, I am amazed how clear that is to me and how well said.

This is a good example of the old adage that a person who understands something sufficiently well can place into very simple terms.

Ian Hayden Ferreira said...

thank you Rayn - I still have hope that one day this land will be governed well