Monday, November 11, 2013

Nature Speaks


 
 

    I am untitled (not) the (environmentalist but the) environment, I speak - when eloquent - like a god I adulate myself

 

    God speaks Nature

    Speaks

 

    I am a natural speaker

    I am a divine communicator

   

    Language exists where? - in intent.

 

    How selective can you be? asks the cute enquiring girl with an eye for resourcefulness

    Here's a good line to use out:

   I am the environment therefore I speak human

   too

    I must listen more to the wilderness

    This is no time for tame behavior

    I am not domestic I may at times act that way

    I am an international concern

    Here is every where more so when we are there

    I am as boundless as reality

    may be

    We must cleanse ourselves with clean water - we must realize our constitutional right

    We must not distinguish ourselves from life rather point to our limit

    Our anticipatory good-byes make jubilant eyes for the continuation of inimitable experience

    I am constituted by natural natures

    It is my nature to be natural

    It is natural to be my nature

 

    Life is constituted by people

    People are constituted life  

    Life is natural     

    People are natural

    Natural

    Nature


2 comments:

Rayn Gryphon said...

I can see a happy face in the sky formed by the seagulls. Awesome!

all of it

Ian Hayden Ferreira said...

cute eh?